|Real Estate License: 01380037|
Prior to joining Surterre Properties®, Katie Machoskie was recognized as one of the top 1,000 sales associates in the nation. Bruce Zipf, president and CEO of NRT Incorporated noted, “Considering that we have a sales force of 64,000 nationwide, this is a spectacular achievement. It takes a great deal of talent, knowledge and patience to be successful in the real estate business and Katie excels in all these areas and more.” In the last three years, Katie has sold over $27 million in homes, despite it being the most challenging real estate market in American history.
Recognized as one of Orange County’s most dedicated real estate professionals, Machoskie has built a solid team of licensed real estate professionals. Her marketing efforts evolve from a client-centric approach by first establishing her clients’ needs and then creating a personalized plan to meet those needs. What sets the Machoskie & Associates team apart from other teams is Katie’s hands-on approach, in which she conducts property showings, and negotiates and manages every sale. “I think it’s critical to provide clients with my expertise and personal attention in each transaction. My team assists me in back office work and research, which frees me to spend time with each client and property. I take a limited amount of listings, so I can maintain my commitment to a personalized approach.” Katie’s profound knowledge of Orange County communities is due in part to her deep roots as a Southern California native. She has resided in Newport Beach for the past 21 years. While Katie holds considerable experience in coastal communities such as Newport Beach, Corona del Mar and Laguna Beach, her knowledge reaches beyond these areas as an agent for several families with homes throughout Orange County. Katie attended UCLA and has an extensive marketing and public relations background for Fortune 500 companies, the entertainment industry, and many nonprofit organizations, raising over $200 million in donations during her non-profit career. As a planned gift specialist, her extensive experience evaluating and managing gifts of real estate to nonprofit organizations developed an invaluable network of contacts she maintains today. Katie and her team work tirelessly and have established a work ethic that exemplifies a constant effort to provide the very best in service. Each client’s home is marketed to its fullest potential and sold at its highest attainable price in the most efficient manner. Recognized for her hard work and success, Katie is a 2013 nominee for the Orange County Business Journal’s Women In Business Awards.
Below are a few notes from satisfied clients:
• “Not only did you list and market our home efficiently, you brought real buyers to see it!”
• “You did exactly what you said you were going to do. Thank you so much for your hard work for us!”
• “We just want you to know that we appreciate you and are grateful to have you as a neighbor and as our agent. It's rare to meet someone who has skill as well as heart...that would be you Katie.”
• “I thought you were one of the best and most knowledgeable agents that I have ever met. I have been in the biz for 15 plus years, and worked in loans and appraisal before that, so I should know. You are the best.”
• "I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You pulled a rabbit out of the hat and found us a buyer in 24 hours. We had a smooth sale and bought the house of our dreams. We love our new home. Thank you."
Office: Newport Beach, 1400 Newport Center Dr #100