DeAnn joined Surterre Properties® in the Newport Beach office in the fall of 2015 under the mentorship of Brian and Jennifer Thomas of The Thomas Group. With her unwavering work ethic and genuine passion for orchestrating the most rewarding real estate experience, DeAnn is quickly becoming one of Orange County’s most celebrated real estate professionals. DeAnn is described by her clients as smart, honest, responsive, skilled at negotiating, hardworking, tireless, willing to go the extra mile, and a pleasure to work with. As part of Surterre Properties, DeAnn has access to a comprehensive suite of resources designed to fuel her every initiative. From an award-winning in-house marketing team that helps assure optimal property exposure to an unmatched network of buyers that continues to grow thanks to a unique teamwork-centric corporate culture, Surterre gives each and every one of its agents and brokers strategic assistance in facilitating client success—and its efforts are unmatched by any other locally based brokerage in Southern California.
Before being employed full-time as a luxury real estate salesperson, DeAnn graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a B.A. in Social Ecology and a minor in Criminal Justice. After college, DeAnn worked for Cushman & Wakefield in commercial real estate and then went on to earn her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. For the 20 years following law school, DeAnn stayed home to raise her family, during which time she founded three non-profit service organizations and volunteered tirelessly with many local and national charitable organizations. DeAnn, an Orange County native, lives in Newport Beach with her husband of 23 years and their three children.
Outside of work, DeAnn spends a great deal of time giving back to the community. Highlights of her involvement include:
- Newport Beach Little League – Board Member
- Young Women of Vision – Founder, Board Member, President
- Young Men of Vision – Founder, Board Member, Board Chair
- Young Men & Women of Vision 501c(3) – Founder, Board Member, Board Chair
- HomeWord Center for Youth & Families – Board Member
- Mariners Church: − VBS Leadership Board Member − Mothers of Preschoolers International: Leadership Board Member − Wedding Coordinator
- Mariners Christian School: − Parent/Teacher Fellowship: Board Member − Parents in Prayer: Chair − Hospitality Committee Chair − County Fair Co-Chair − Auction Steering Committee − Room Mom
- Other Organizations Served: − Think Together/Shalimar Learning Center − A New Way of Life Re-Entry Project − KidWorks − Sheepfold − Fristers − World Vision Inc. − Sus Hijos, Orphan Minsitry – El Salvador − Northrise University - Zambia