A Southern California native and longtime resident of Newport Beach, DeAnn Carroll has intimate knowledge about coastal Orange County that comes from decades of living here. DeAnn understands the nuances of each local neighborhood and uses this knowledge to guide buyers into the perfect neighborhoods for them. With her strong work ethic, unwavering integrity and genuine passion for orchestrating the most rewarding real estate experience for her clients, DeAnn has quickly become one of Orange County’s most trusted real estate professionals. Her clients describe her as: smart, honest, responsive, a skilled negotiator, hard-working, goes the extra mile & a pleasure to work with.
As part of Surterre Properties®, DeAnn has access to a comprehensive suite of resources designed to fuel her every initiative. From an award-winning in-house marketing team, which helps assure optimal property exposure, to an unmatched network of buyers, which continues to grow thanks to a unique teamwork-centric corporate culture, Surterre provides DeAnn strategic assistance that facilitates client success.
DeAnn is a full-service agent providing guidance and hands on assistance from start to finish in your real estate transaction. DeAnn can manage all aspects of your real estate transaction including: repairs, organization & improvement projects prior to going on the market, staging your home, purchasing your next property and successfully selling your current home.
Before being employed full time as a luxury real estate salesperson, DeAnn graduated from the University of California Irvine with a B.A. in Social Ecology & minor in Criminal Justice. After college, DeAnn worked for Cushman & Wakefield in commercial real estate and then went on to earn her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. For the 20 years following law school, DeAnn stayed home to raise her family during which time she founded a national, non-profit service organization and volunteered tirelessly with many local and national charitable organizations. DeAnn, an Orange County native, lives in Newport Beach with her husband of 24 years and their 3 children.
Outside of work, DeAnn spends a great deal of time giving back to the community. Highlights of her involvement include:
- RTWELVE INC. (Formerly known as Young Men & Women of Vision)– Co-Founder, Board Member, Board Chair
- Newport Beach Little League - Board Member
- HomeWord Center for Youth & Families – Board Member
- Mariners Church:
- Wedding Coordinator
- VBS Leadership Board
- Mothers of Preschoolers International: Leadership Board
- Mariners Christian School: - Parent/Teacher Fellowship: Board Member - Parents in Prayer: Chairperson - Hospitality Committee Co-Chairperson - County Fair Co-Chairperson - Auction Steering Committee Member - Room Mom
Other Organizations DeAnn is involved with:
- Think Together/Shalimar Learning Center
- A New Way of Life Re-entry Project
- World Vision Inc.
- Sus Hijos, Orphan Ministry – El Salvador
- Northrise University - Zambia