A Southern California native and longtime resident of Newport Beach, DeAnn Carroll has intimate knowledge of coastal Orange County that comes from decades of living in the area. DeAnn understands the nuances of each local neighborhood and uses this knowledge to guide buyers to the perfect neighborhoods for them. With her strong work ethic, unwavering integrity, and genuine passion for orchestrating the most rewarding real estate experience for her clients, DeAnn has quickly become one of Orange County’s most trusted real estate professionals.
As part of Surterre Properties®, DeAnn has access to a comprehensive suite of resources designed to fuel her every initiative. From an award-winning in-house marketing team that helps assure optimal property exposure to an unmatched network of buyers that continues to grow thanks to a unique teamwork-centric corporate culture, Surterre provides DeAnn strategic assistance that facilitates client success.
DeAnn is a full-service agent providing guidance and hands-on assistance from start to finish in your real estate transaction. DeAnn can manage all aspects of the process, including repairs, organization and improvement projects prior to going on the market, staging your home, purchasing your next property, and successfully selling your current home.
Before being employed full-time as a luxury real estate salesperson, DeAnn graduated from the University of California, Irvine with a BA in social ecology and a minor in criminal justice. After college, DeAnn worked for Cushman & Wakefield in commercial real estate and then went on to earn her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. For the 20 years following law school, DeAnn stayed home to raise her family, during which time she founded a non-profit service organization and volunteered tirelessly with many local and national charitable organizations. DeAnn lives in Newport Beach with her husband of 24 years and their three children.
When not working or spending time with her family, DeAnn spends a great deal of time giving back to the community. Highlights of her involvement include:
- RTWELVE Inc. (formerly known as Young Men & Women of Vision) – Co-Founder, Board Chair, Board Member
- HomeWord Center for Youth & Families - Board Member
- Newport Beach Little League - Board Member
- Mariners Church - Wedding Coordinator; VBS Leadership Board; MOPS International - Leadership Board
- Mariners Christian School - Parent/Teacher Fellowship Board Member; Parents in Prayer Chairperson; Hospitality Committee Co-Chairperson; County Fair Co-Chairperson; Auction Steering Committee Member; Room Mom
- Other Organizations DeAnn is involved with: Shalimar Learning Center; A New Way of Life Re-Entry Project; KidWorks; Sheepfold; Fristers; Teen Leadership Foundation; World Vision Inc.; Northrise University – Zambia; and Sus Hijos, Orphan Ministry – El Salvador