Originally from the Midwest, Gary Boisen has called Southern California his home for more than three decades. As a result, he offers not only a heightened knowledge of the fine real estate markets that comprise the area, but more importantly, the solid ethics and genuine commitment to serving others his native region is known for. Clients’ objectives—no matter how large or small—remain Gary’s utmost priority as a real estate professional. Throughout his 20-year tenure in the industry he has proven his knack for providing an unmatched level of service that is marked by a refined ability to negotiate lucrative deals and to leverage the most effective marketing strategies, delivering tangible results time and time again.
Gary’s extraordinary commitment to his profession goes far beyond his unwavering dedication to the needs and interests of his clients. He’s deeply involved with several industry and community organizations, including the Laguna Board of REALTORS®, for which he has served in the following capacities:
- President of Laguna Beach Board of REALTORS®
- Laguna Realtors Board of Directors
- Member of the Laguna Beach Senior Housing Task Force
- Director / Laguna Beach Seniors Board of Directors
- President of the Charitable Assistance Fund
- President of the Laguna Board of Realtors Technology Committee
- Taste for Charity Committee
- Chili Cook-off / Pet Parade Committee
- Chairman Strategic Planning for the Laguna Board of Realtors
Gary strongly believes that Surterre Properties®—a luxury real estate boutique that distinguishes itself from competitors through superior marketing efforts, an eco-conscious business model and a unique working culture rooted in teamwork—has created the most advantageous environment from which he can serve his clients. Accordingly, he’s also extensively involved within the company, serving on its “Green Team” and Best Buys Committee in addition to volunteering at its eWaste events. What’s more, he earned his Ecobroker certification in an effort to ensure clients the most up-to-the-minute guidance in “green” real estate.