This single family residence touts four bedrooms and two and half bathrooms. Offering plenty of room for the whole family, it’s easy feel relaxed and refreshed with this gorgeous residence. Featuring a fully equipped kitchen with a chef-inspired feel, a spacious island allows for ample space while preparing culinary delights.
• Clean, Fully Furnished
• Remodeled Kitchen Equipped with Granite Counter Tops and a Spacious Center Island
• Four Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets, Additional King, Queen and Twin Sized Beds
• Hardwood Flooring, Natural Lighting and Designer Rugs Throughout The Home
• Two Full Bathrooms and One Half Bathroom For Your Convenience
• Spacious Backyard With Relaxing Patio Area, including Ample Outdoor Seating
• 2 Car Garage Including Laundry Room With Washer and Dryer
• Additional Street Parking Available, All Kitchen and House Privileges
**Monthly rate is $8,000, for 9-month long lease will be lower, 9 months or longer term lease will be $7000/month", Summer monthly rate will be 15000
|Square Feet||≈ 2,460|
|Sub-Type||Single Family Residence|
|Listing Brokerage||LongWise Group Inc.|
|Listing Agent||Julie Wan|
|Listing Agent BRE #||01917324|
|Features||Copper Plumbing Full|
|Laundry||Dryer Included,Washer Included|
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of Tuesday, December 12, 2017.
This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing.
Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals.
Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources.
The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.