3F, 3T, 1H
|Open House Times
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
A lakefront experience to rival the most luxurious homes in Orange County. With more than 3,400 square feet of living space on two levels, the home grants seamless transition from indoor to outdoor spaces so lake breezes can mix nonchalantly with heirlooms and architecture that enrich the home with a sense of understated sophistication and ultimate relaxation.
• 4 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms, 3,424 Sq.Ft.
• Solid Wood Front Privacy Gate
• Custom Finish Garage Door
• Inlaid Stone Driveway
• Lakefront Spa & Boat Dock
• Handcrafted Stairway Rails from England
• Polished Brass Stair Rods
• Imported European Fireplaces (Dual in Master) • Natural Wood Flooring
• His & Her Master Bathrooms
• Leaded Glass & Beveled Windows
• Polished Brass Detail & Door Hardware
• Crown Moulding
• Two Newer Separate A/C Systems
• Finished Attic with Drop-down Ladder
|Three Quarter Baths||3|
|Square Feet||≈ 3,424|
|Sub-Type||Single Family Residence|
|Listing Brokerage||Asbury Brokerage Services|
|Listing Agent||Landon Asbury|
|Listing Agent BRE #||01703193|
|Fireplace||Family Room,Master Bedroom,Two Way|
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of Thursday, April 19, 2018.
This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing.
Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals.
Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources.
The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.